Composition of pneumatic actuators
The type and structure of the regulating mechanism of the pneumatic actuator are roughly the same, mainly because of the different actuators. Therefore, the introduction of the pneumatic actuator is divided into two parts: the actuator and the regulating valve. The pneumatic actuator consists of two parts: the actuator and the regulating valve regulator). According to the size of the control signal, the corresponding thrust is generated to promote the action of the regulating valve. The regulating valve is the regulating part of the pneumatic actuator. Under the thrust of the actuator, the regulating valve produces a certain displacement or Angle to directly regulate the flow of fluid.
1. Pneumatic device is mainly made of cylinders. Piston. Gear shaft. End cap. Seals. Screw sleeve pneumatic devices shall also include an opening indication. Travel limit. Solenoid valve. Positioners. Pneumatic elements. Manual mechanism. Composed of signal feedback and other components.
2, pneumatic device and valve connection size should conform to ISO5211(bottom), GB/T12222 and GB/T12223 provisions.
3. When the air source is interrupted, the pneumatic device with a manual mechanism should be able to use its manual mechanism to open and close the pneumatic ball valve. When facing the handwheel, the HANDwheel or handle should be turned counterclockwise to open the valve and clockwise to close the valve.
4. The end of the piston rod is internal. For the external thread, the spanner should be suitable for the standard spanner.
5. Piston ring should be easy to replace and maintain.
6. Pneumatic device with buffer mechanism, buffer mechanism travel length can refer to the provisions of Table 1.
7. Pneumatic device with adjustable buffer mechanism should have a mechanism to adjust the buffer effect outside the cylinder.
8. Cylinder thread sizes should comply with the import and export requirements MANURNORM sypv (attachment), GB/T7306.1 GB/T7306.2 and GB/T7307 rules.
As the new Advertising Law stipulates that absolute words are not allowed to appear on all pages, we support and follow the Advertising Law. In order not to affect consumers' normal browsing, the company has been urgent to check and modify the obvious areas of the shop page, and hereby solemnly states that all absolute words of the shop are invalid and not used as compensation reasons; The company will never accept and compromise the online fraud in the name of fighting against counterfeits in any form. Please make way for real consumers. The protection of rights is two-way. I hope all consumers will understand, and those who are trying to seek illegitimate interests will appreciate it!